Tuesday, October 5, 2010

To Brighten Your Day...

I know that talking about the weather is an pretty good indicator of not having anything else to talk about...but seriously HOW NICE IS THIS WEATHER!? I have learned that my mood is somewhat (if not completely) dependent on what it is like outside. And, as of late, I have been the happiest person in Minneapolis...if you beg to differ...wait till January;)

On another note, one of my friends showed me this, and I found it absolutely HYSTERICAL. So here's to your Tuesday morning, you have to learn to laugh at yourself sometimes!

Why everyone should own a Mac

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree, Nicole! This weather is completely spoiling us... what are we going to do when the weather ACTUALLY becomes Minnesota weather?? I am not ready for snow... or anything below 60 degrees.

    Also, to comment on that video "why everyone should own a Mac"... I think it is as disturbing now as I did the first time you showed me... GROSS!! so creepy...

    ReplyDelete