Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Video of Australia Using Imovie

Here is my amateur attempt at making my first movie.  I TRIED to put some of the pictures I took in Australia in a sequence that would tell a story...A shot from afar conveying our arrival, then images of me surfing, and then a closing evening picture.  Using Imovie would be a great way to get student's engaged in my future classroom.  We live in a world of technology and students can turn out some really great work when a teacher lets them show off their knowledge and talents in using technology!!

Watch out Steven Spielberg

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your iMovie of Australia, Nicole! I see that you said you "tried" to put them in order to tell a sequence... I think you succeeded! I also thought you did a nice job of sinc'ing the pictures up with the beat of the music (I do not know how to spell "sinc"...haha). Regardless of my poor spelling skills, you incorporation of having varying time to view each picture made the video interactive for the viewer! I now want to go to Australia more than I did before! :)

    ReplyDelete